CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

i have this feeling too

this is the real me, keep them in your heart

sure i fool around and act like a little kid a lot, but thats what your suppose to be like at this age. im having fun with my childhood while its still here. not enough people take advantage of it. i dont want to grow up fast, so dont push me to. is it so wrong that i have fun with my life as every teenager should? you hate me because im too childish for you? being too emotional related with this childish behaviour? argh plus im too emotional when imma get hurts. If you really knew me, sometimes you'd know that I dont know how to deal with my emotion, but I pull it off pretty damn well. show me the way, just get to know me better!

untukorangyangakutakkenal, i never did anything to you, i dont even know you strangers! Just respect me and i'll respect you in return. GO AWAY! 

hate me today, hate me tomorrow, hate me for all the things i didn’t do for you.

p/s nahh, dont even read my writing on this blog if you have your kebencian to me deep in your heart. 
     thanks a lot stranger make me always love you, always wanted to cakap cakap about you. LMFAO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak kacak awak lawa tengah comment